• No birthdays today
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
  • It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:06 am

Elder Scrolls Online

A public forum to discuss games

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Annoxa » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Setis wrote:
For those that don't know yet, I will be joining LotD for this game. They haven't decided which faction we will be for release yet, but we'll be on Daggerfall Covenant for this beta weekend if you wish to roll the same way.

If we'd agree to, I'm actually not against flying under their tag, so that those of us who want to the game longer than 3 weeks won't have far to go to find friendlies...
Annoxa
IceClan Invite
IceClan Invite

Postby Eido » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:22 am

Annoxa wrote:
Setis wrote:
For those that don't know yet, I will be joining LotD for this game. They haven't decided which faction we will be for release yet, but we'll be on Daggerfall Covenant for this beta weekend if you wish to roll the same way.

If we'd agree to, I'm actually not against flying under their tag, so that those of us who want to the game longer than 3 weeks won't have far to go to find friendlies...

I agree.
Eido
IceClan Member
IceClan Member

Postby Setis » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 pm

I'm not going to try and mass coordinate things for this, so I suggest you just do what I did and ask to tag along on their forums. The sign up thread is here. I'll let Soth know that some of you might be coming :emotesgtsetty:
"Really it comes down to a choice between the guy who thinks he'll be a god in his next life or the one who thinks he already is" - Za on the 2012 election
Setis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Eido » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Setis wrote:
I'm not going to try and mass coordinate things for this, so I suggest you just do what I did and ask to tag along on their forums. The sign up thread is here. I'll let Soth know that some of you might be coming :emotesgtsetty:

Yo Setis,
I did what you said. I am registered as ICEido. Thanks.
Eido
IceClan Member
IceClan Member

Postby Annoxa » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Thanks Setty, I've posted also
Annoxa
IceClan Invite
IceClan Invite

Postby Setis » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Make sure to request access to the ESO group on their forums as well. You'll need to be given access on their TS server as well, I'll hang out in IceClan TS simultaneously so just let me know.
"Really it comes down to a choice between the guy who thinks he'll be a god in his next life or the one who thinks he already is" - Za on the 2012 election
Setis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Hyraxx » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:26 pm

I posted on their forums and requested to join the ESO Chapter group there.
Hyraxx
IceClan Invite
IceClan Invite

Postby Setis » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:51 am

Quote:
After you sign up here make sure you apply to join the ESO user group. Once you are added to that group you'll see the hidden ESO forums which also has out teamspeak information. To join mouse-over your name in top right corner of webpage and click on join user groups. Then click on ESO group and join.
Setis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Setis » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:18 pm

LotD is officially going Daggerfall Covenant for release.
Setis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Annoxa » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks! I'll start paying more attention to their boards to keep up with whats going on... :emotesgtsetty:
Annoxa
IceClan Invite
IceClan Invite

Postby Eido » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:33 pm

I'm getting the Imperial version which comes with xp boost rings. Let me know if you want to complete the ritual with me. My playtime is around 2pm to 7pm pacific time on the weekdays. Weekends are limited to nights around 8pm to mid as I am busy with my two little ones.
Eido
IceClan Member
IceClan Member

Postby Annoxa » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:49 pm

I got imperial also. Hit me up for the ritual... Though I have no idea what the ritual consists of
Annoxa
IceClan Invite
IceClan Invite

Postby Eido » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:28 pm

As long as it doesn't involve butt sex, I'm cool with it. If it does, I do not want to be the catcher.

I will be playing as ICeido. Saw something on the LoD forums stating that we will need to add LoD to our name so we can be identified during large scale RvR.

Does anyone know what time on Sunday the servers will be open?

Edit:
Just saw that they are not going to make LotD in the character name mandatory so I will be just ICeido.
Eido
IceClan Member
IceClan Member

Postby Annoxa » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Setty, are you planning on sitting in both IC and lotr TS tomorrow? I still haven't been able to get someone to give me privledges (though the couple betas I've played were mostly solo, trying to figure out which class I wanted to play...)
Annoxa
IceClan Invite
IceClan Invite

Postby scour » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:47 pm

I made my char Tomcat Icefur. @Tomnus is my id
scour
IceClan Member
IceClan Member

PreviousNext

Return to Games